tisdag 20 mars 2018

:: Tips and Tricks with Ulrika aka LillBlomman #9 ::

Time for a new Tips and Tricks from me. Lately I have tried a new technique how to arrange your stamped images in a circle. It´s really fun and easy and the effect really is cute!


First you need to decide your theme. I wanted to use one of my new sets from Lawn Fawn called Fairy Friends. A super cute set!


I tried out a circle size that fits my background well. Then I use a soft pencil. I use the kind of pencils that you use for sketching. You will erase the lines when you are ready with your stamping and it´s not so nice if you can see the lines after erasing them.


Now the fun part starts! Depending on what kind of theme and how large your stamps are you can arrange them differently. I started with my fairies and used one of the three images two times. Then I added smaller images as flowers and butterflies.


For the smallest images I used two different colors of Archival Ink pads. If you want to you can also fill the gaps with dots made with your Copics. Or maybe dots made with Glitter Stickles. The last step will be to erase the pencil lines.


Time for some coloring with my Copics!


 I hope this tips was useful for you :) On Thursday I will show you another cute card created with this super fun technique!

Supplies List:
Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banners
Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Border
Lawn Fawn Stitched Border
Lawn Fawn Happy Birthday Border
Lawn Fawn Fairy Friends Set
Lawn Fawn Yay Kites Set
Lawn Fawn Stinkin Cute
Lawn Fawn Critters At The Dog Park
Lawn Fawn Polka Mon Amie 6x6
Archival Ink Chrome Yellow, Viridian
Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers G40, YG05, YG11
Copic Markers R11, Y21, Y23, YR12, YR31
Copic Markers W0, W1, W3
Copic Markers E00, E01, E11

1 kommentar:

Nicole Vögeli sa...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing 😊